Clare Tuccirone Highfill says . . .

I want to welcome ALL who were invited to my Blog. I thank you for taking an Interest in My Family . . . You are welcome to download any photo that you see in this Blog. Please remember to use it in the manner for which it was intended. Thank You . . .

Monday, March 22, 2010

Michael J. Gets Eagle - 03.22.2010


I got a call Monday night from Michael J. He announced, "I passed!!!" He passed his final Eagle Scout Interview. We were both so excited about it. I told him to go get some ice cream and to call ALL his friends. He said he had already eaten ice cream and was in the process of calling and texting friends. I could hear my son, Michael, in the background shouting for joy and promising Anthony that his turn was next. (He has already earned all his badges and only has his Eagle Project to accomplish.)