Clare Tuccirone Highfill says . . .

I want to welcome ALL who were invited to my Blog. I thank you for taking an Interest in My Family . . . You are welcome to download any photo that you see in this Blog. Please remember to use it in the manner for which it was intended. Thank You . . .

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tyler Phillips - STL MO Temple - 03.20.2010


Tyler Phillips just newly endowed in the St. Louis
Missouri Temple on March 20, 20010. . .
I took this pix because it was such a grey day with NO color. Then there were these pretty flowers. It also reminded me of when he was little and I took a pix of him sitting in a huge patch of flowers.



Doug, Tyler, and Deanna Phillips
The Very Proud Parents






Daryl, Michelle, Phyllis, Deanna, Doug, and Tyler Phillips
Daryl is Doug's youngest brother, Michelle his wife.
Phyllis is Doug's mother



Clare Highfill, the other Grammy, is included



Repeat!!! Only without glasses



The Grammy's with their children and Grandson



Grandma Phyllis Phillips, Tyler Phillips and Grammy Clare Highfill



Grandma Phyllis found a flower that had been broken and presented
it to Tyler 



The End of this Wonderful Dark and Dreary Day . . .